3877 E Livingston Ave, Cbus oh 614-626-0466
When we think of ambulances, we think of emergencies and life-threatening situations. But did you know that there are some cases in which you can schedule ambulance services in advance for non-medical issues and even special events. This is something that many future patients don’t know about because they aren’t certain about what services their insurance will cover. If you know that you need help getting to the hospital for issues related to your health, know that it doesn’t have to be in an emergency setting. Please give us a call to discuss your transportation options 614-626-0466.
- We cannot accommodate wheelchairs over 30″ wide; most power wheelchairs are not suitable for transport. Contact us to see if we are able to transport patients power wheelchair.
- Prior authorization is required from AmeriKare Management for all wait and return trips.
- ODM 03452 – Certification Of Necessity For Transportation By Wheelchair Van
- ODM 01960 – Certification Of Necessity For Non-Emergency Transportation By Ground
- Physician Certification Form